We ship our items all over the world!
Delivery in Italy takes place by express courier / post office within 2-4 working days (i.e. from Monday to Friday) from the receipt of the order form. For shipments abroad, times increase by a few days and depend on the country of destination, you can contact us for details.
We undertake to do everything necessary to respect the delivery times indicated above.
The cost for each shipment varies according to the amount spent, for orders over € 150.00 and destination Italy the shipping is free, for countries beyond Italy it costs € 24.90 and are free over the threshold. of the 250.00 euros of the order.
The amount of the shipment is indicated to you during the purchase phase, it varies according to the country.
All the above costs are inclusive of VAT, to the extent of applicable law.
Including mandatory telephone notice and insurance of the goods shipped in this regard, the Customer is required to always check the number and integrity of the packages. In case of anomalies or damage, the complaint must be made immediately to the courier, refusing the delivery and promptly reporting the incident to the Customer Service.
Payments on this site are convenient, fast and performed according to the highest security standards. When you place an order, you can select the option you prefer between payment cards belonging to the main Visa and Mastercard circuits, in addition to the Paypal service that allows you to speed up your purchases.
Payment can also be made by bank transfer or cash on delivery.
When you pay with PayPal or credit card you are automatically redirected to the PayPal site or the bank, we do not keep the card details since the transaction took place on external circuits.
Pursuant to and within the limits set out in Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 and subsequent amendments (Consumer Code), the Customer has the right, within 14 days of receipt of the requested goods, to exercise the right of withdrawal.
The customer will not be able to exercise the right of withdrawal for "goods made to measure or clearly personalized" pursuant to art. 59 of the Consumer Code, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 21 of 02.21.2014. The right of withdrawal cannot also be exercised on sealed goods that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must submit, within the deadline referred to in art. 25 of these General Conditions of Sale, communication by fax or e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
1. The purchased good must be returned to the headquarters of Boutique Gnisci unused and intact, in its original packaging complete in all its parts (including packaging, tag, documentation and accessories), within a period not exceeding 14 days from receipt of the goods.
2. The shipping costs for the return of the goods are charged to the customer.
3. The Customer must avoid affixing labels or adhesive tapes to the original product packaging.
4. The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only on part of the purchased product.
5. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Customer. Boutique Gnisci is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured or untracked shipments (eg priority mail)
The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its contents), in cases where Boutique Gnisci ascertains:
1. The lack of the external packaging and / or the original internal packaging.
2. The absence of integral elements of the product or anomalies in the product itself.
3. Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
If the Customer exercises the right of withdrawal in compliance with the provisions of these General Conditions of Sale, Boutique Gnisci will reimburse all payments received from the Customer, they do not include delivery costs.
Boutique Gnisci will proceed with the re-credit using the same method used for the payment of the order (except for the Cash on Delivery which will be refunded by bank transfer) in the shortest possible time and in any case not before the Customer has received the goods.
Boutique Gnisci will consequently reject any product returned unpacked or in any case with methods other than those specified above, as well as products for which the return costs have not already been fully paid by the Customer (eg shipping to be paid by the recipient).
Upon arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport.
Boutique Gnisci will also reject any product if the methods and times provided for by Legislative Decree 206 of 6 September 2005 and subsequent additions and amendments, including the legislative decree of 21 February 2014, no. 21.
For further information on the right of withdrawal and to download the form to be filled in for the return process, contact our customer service.